Responsive Learning Cycles: Building Learning Paths with Students
January 31 @ 11:00 am - March 28 @ 2:00 pm
Discover strategies for translating large goals into clear and relevant learning experiences for your students. In this offering, you’ll practice using goals to make teaching and learning plans that promote student agency and learning success. *Note: This workshop consists of 3 (three) 3-hour sessions.
– Examine large goals to identify success routes.
– Anticipate specific needs or misconceptions and address them by planning scaffolds or differentiated options.
– Devise ways to support students in taking responsibility for identifying learning challenges and using resources to support their progress.
– Prepare learning experiences that allow for learner choice and for varied routes to the same goal.
– Collaborate with learners in identifying student-made goals to reach large goals, explore personal interests, and achieve aspirations.