Personalized learning to help every student grow
We collaborate with the industry’s top instructional partners to help schools and districts get more from the tools they are already using. We vet our instructional partners to ensure content quality, support of diverse student populations, alignment to standards, and engagement across multiple modes of learning.
The Reveal Math core curriculum from McGraw Hill leverages MAP® Growth™ scores to help students prepare for grade-level content. MAP Growth scores display in two new reports (K-12) to inform instructional grouping and—unique to this partnership—customized content recommendations (K-8) to reinforce prerequisite knowledge prior to starting a unit. Help ensure student readiness for grade-level content and review MAP Growth scores within Reveal Math, a core curriculum solution from McGraw Hill.
MAP Accelerator powered by Khan Academy
To help teachers to unlock learning gains for every student, NWEA® has partnered with Khan Academy® to develop MAP® Accelerator™. This powerful online tool ties MAP Growth scores to personalized learning pathways so students get support tailored to their needs, whether on, above, or below grade level.
To close learning gaps, educators need trustworthy data to understand what students are ready to learn, along with relevant content to engage them in the learning process and bring curriculum to life. Newsela, an instructional content platform, has partnered with NWEA to meet this important need and meet students where they are.
With precise assessment insights from MAP Growth scores and authentic content from Newsela, educators can automatically differentiate instruction for all students with captivating content delivered at each student’s reading level.
Apex Learning Tutorials
Subjects: Math, ReadingApex Learning Tutorials are web-based digital curriculum tools which provide educators with a flexible option to deliver rich instruction with supports, scaffolds, and remediation.
- With Tutorials, students quickly remediate learning gaps
- Students build proficiency using standards-based instructions
Subjects: ReadingAchieve3000 solutions deliver engaging nonfiction content that supports core curriculum, literacy in the content areas, response to intervention, English language learners, special education, and other instructional models.
- Teachers assign lessons, review instructional recommendations, and assess skill progressions
- Combines Lexile® level and RIT scores
Subjects: MathMATHia continually adjusts to each student, making sophisticated pedagogical decisions and delivering a personalized learning path with ongoing formative assessments.
- Delivers MATHia content aligned with specific student learning needs as identified by MAP Growth assessment results
- Offers individualized and differentiated instruction
Classworks - Curriculum Advantage
Subjects: Reading, Language Usage, MathClassworks is an interactive, online instruction solution.
- Provides individual learning pathways for students, including direct Instruction, skills practice, and formative mastery checks
- Tracks progress with color-coded dashboard
Subjects: Math, ReadingCurriculum Works’ first-of-its-kind educational resource planning platform includes over 700,000 units of instruction and 1,000 sample lesson plans, along with easy assignment of standards, standards tracking, and full mapping capabilities.
Subjects: MathDreamBox Learning Math™ is the only K–8 digital math program powered by students, built by and for educators, and independently proven to positively impact student achievement.
- Differentiates assignments for individual learners
- Delivers real-time data to help identify where students are
Edgenuity - MyPath
Subjects: Math, ReadingEdgenuity® offers personalized learning solutions to help educators close learning gaps and provide a targeted, data-driven instructional pathway to help students catch up, keep up, or get ahead.
- Meets students at their learning level with age-appropriate instruction covering grades 3–11+
- Aligns skills and concepts to a student’s overall RIT score
Edgenuity - Pathblazer
Subjects: Math, Reading
- Automatically generates personalized learning paths and acceleration plans for students
- Delivers age-appropriate instruction that progresses as students master each objective
Edmentum - Exact Path
Subjects: Math, Reading, Progress monitoringEdmentum’s programs are explicitly designed to help K–12 students master the content specified in state and Common Core standards and improve performance in core skill areas.
- Adapts instruction based on student performance and provides just-in-time remediation and acceleration
- Offers built-in incentives, assignments, printable lesson plans, and grouping features
Edmentum - Study Island
Grades 2-11 (Math), 2-12 (Reading)
Subjects: Math, Reading
- Uses assessment results to drive targeted support
- Engages students according to individual needs
Education Galaxy - Liftoff
Subjects: Math, ReadingLiftoff provides intervention for struggling learners by using MAP Growth to place students on personalized learning paths that build confidence and provide the support and instruction they need to improve.
- Designed for at-risk students and struggling learners
- Students work at their determined level and elevate to grade-level proficiency
Subjects: Math, ReadingeSpark is an adaptive, online program providing math and reading instruction for K–5 students.
- Places students into learning pathways based on their instruction area RIT scores
Subjects: Math, ReadingFEV Tutor provides engaging 1:1 online tutoring services that are driven by data and personalized for each student.
- Provides live 1:1 targeted instruction
- Offers tutoring instruction targeting identified learning strands
Imagine Learning - Imagine Language & Literacy
Subjects: ReadingImagine Learning delivers award-winning language, literacy, and mathematics solutions for pre-K–12 students, revolutionizing the way children learn.
- Focuses on small interventions
- Teaches skills critical to reading comprehension and language proficiency
Grades: K-8, Algebra I & II, Geometry, Language Usage 2-8
Subjects: Language Usage, MathIXL is a personalized learning and comprehensive curriculum provider that supports planning and exam prep, offers personalized guidance, and provides actionable data for real-time insights.
- Supports skill alignment with recommended IXL skills for every student
- Tailors instruction to students with printable skill plans
To help teachers unlock learning gains for every student, NWEA has partnered with Khan Academy® to develop MAP Accelerator. This powerful online tool ties MAP Growth scores to personalized learning pathways so students get support tailored to their needs, whether on, above, or below grade level.
- Differentiates math instruction automatically with personalized learning pathways for each student based on their MAP Growth scores
- Assigns formative assessment assignments to better understand your class and students before and after instruction
Learning A-Z - Raz-Plus
Raz-Plus makes blended learning easier and more affordable with thousands of differentiated reading resources that strengthen the connection between what is taught and what students practice on their own.
- Raz-Plus correlations indicate targeted resources based on student RIT scores
- Provides correlations for each RIT level/band
Reading A-Z includes an extensive collection of resources, including leveled books, lesson plans, and teaching materials, ideal for whole-class, small-group, and one-to-one reading instruction.
Subjects: ReadingLexia Learning has a singular focus on literacy and a full spectrum of solutions to help learners read, write, and speak with confidence. With adaptive blended learning and personalization students receive the right instruction based on their individual ability.
Subjects: MathMathletics provides engaging, meaningful, and personal learning experiences through learning that lasts a lifetime.
- Teachers can use RIT scores to connect to NWEA-mapped instructional resources in Mathletics
- Drives student growth through understanding, practice, and fluency
Subjects: MathMathseeds teaches students core math and problem-solving skills with structured lessons and motivational elements to maintain high engagement.
- Offers core lessons aligned to RIT scores
- Teachers can use the provided placement table to customize student instruction
Mindprint Learning - MAP Growth Learning Plan
Subjects: Math, Reading, SELMindprint Learning is a worldwide leader in formative cognitive assessment.
- Pinpoints students’ individual learning deficiencies and provides teachers with resources to support them to scale
- Offers learning plans for students based on combined MAP data and Mindprint cognitive data
Grades: Math K-8, Language Usage 2-8
Subjects: MathMobyMax works with MAP Growth to help teachers pinpoint learning gaps and skill needs for students in grades K–8 math and language usage.
- Assigns lessons based on skill gaps
- Uses reports to individualize student learning
Mosaic AAL - ACT Inc.
Subjects: Math, Reading, Language UsageMosaic AAL (formerly known as ScootPad) is the world’s most powerful personalized mastery platform, built on proven learning-science research and data-driven intelligence to deliver continuously adaptive enrichment, automatic remediation, and personalized mastery for every student.
- Adaptive practice allows students to work on concepts aligned to MAP performance areas
- Presents scaffolds and remediation with instructional lessons
National Geographic Panorama
Subjects: ReadingNational Geographic Learning, a part of Cengage, provides quality pre-K–12 instructional solutions for multiple content areas.
- Reviews student performance with suggested panoramas that fit each student’s need
- Differentiates instruction for Tier II students based on RIT ranges
Subjects: ReadingNewsela, an instructional content platform, provides educators with differentiated instruction focused on individual student reading levels.
- Sets students’ Lexile measure of reading levels (Just Right Reading Levels) automatically based on MAP Growth RIT scores
Subjects: ReadingEdmentum’s dynamic reading solution with lesson alignment to RIT scores and placement tables helps fuel instruction for student growth.
- Uses RIT to inform assignments
- Offers appropriate placement into core reading lessons
Teacher Advisor - IBM
Subjects: MathTeacher Advisor is a free, web-based instructional planning tool that saves math teachers valuable time by connecting them with the highest-quality standards-aligned lessons.
- Delivers grade-level content sorted by student MAP assessment scores
- Offers open education resources including lessons, student activities, videos, and documents
Subjects: Reading, Language UsageThinkCERCA uses a scaffolded approach to literacy that helps students develop their critical thinking skills. ThinkCERCA’s expert-designed lessons walk students through the process of analyzing content-rich texts and multimedia to construct cohesive argumentative, informational, or narrative writings.
- Teachers can select lessons based on MAP Growth Instructional Area scores
Subjects: MathWowzers is a math learning solution that delivers assessments, customized curriculum, and much more to help maintain student engagement.
- Offers personalized instruction based on RIT scores
- Determines performance metrics based on each Common Core–aligned standard
- Data warehouse
- Dashboard helps analyze and personalize data
- Recommends action step
- Analyze data for all students
- Take action for students working in the classroom or at home
- Assign teacher-created lesson based on MAP data
- Actionable insights at the classroom level
Performance Matters by PowerSchool
- Streamline learning for students
- Easy insights for student growth
- Saves teachers time