Building a future in which all kids succeed
NWEA drives growth and delivers the insights that help Ohio students learn, teachers teach, and leaders make decisions with confidence. The Ohio Department of Education (ODE) has selected MAP® Growth™ as an approved assessment and MAP Reading Fluency™ as an approved assessment and dyslexia screener for all Ohio school districts.
Over 40% of Ohio students take MAP Growth.
Our proven assessment solutions, customized professional learning, and industry-leading research keep you ahead of the curve as times and standards change.
The ODE approves MAP Growth for:
- K-3 diagnostic assessment
- Alternative reading assessment: Third grade reading guarantee
- Alternative standardized assessments for grades 3-8 for chartered nonpublic schools
- Alternative assessments for grades 3-8: ELA
- Alternative assessments for grades 3-8: Math
- Alternative assessments for grades 3-8: Science
- Growth measure: Teacher and principal evaluation
- High quality student data
- Gifted student: Identification
The ODE approves MAP Reading Fluency for:
- K–3 diagnostic assessment
- Tier 1 dyslexia screener
- High-quality student data