How to add a new employee account
To add a new employee, follow these steps:
- Launch and log in to the Network Test Environment (NTE) Admin 2 software.
- From the top menu, click on Manage Employees, and then Add Employee.
- In the Add Employee Profile window, enter the required information. Fields marked with a red "*" are required fields. The employee's name is entered in three text boxes: first name, middle name or initial (optional), and last name. Unlike the employee ID, the user name must be globally unique in the NWEA system. If you enter a user name that already exists within any MAP partner district, you will receive an error. If you receive an error, enter a different user name. The password doesn't need to be unique; it is associated with the user name.
- Select the employee's MAP role from the Role drop-down list. Use the School drop-down list to select the employee's school.
- To assign or remove permissions for the employee, simply click the associated checkboxes near the bottom of the page.
- When finished, click Save & Close.
Please note: if your district intends to use the new account to proctor tests, you will need to download updated School/District data using NTE Admin 2 before using the new account to access MAP TestTaker.