NWEA Fusion 2017 is fast approaching! We’ll be gathering in Indianapolis June 20-22 for some great networking, keynote speeches, and breakout sessions, and we can’t wait to see you all there!
Here’s a quick sneak peek at some of the over 80-plus fantastic sessions that will be available at Fusion this year. You’ll be able to discover how other NWEA Partners have helped students, schools, and districts succeed, and take their proven strategies back to your classrooms.
- Developing Personalized Toolkits for Class and Student Goal Setting and Instruction
- Data Speaks. Can You Hear What It’s Saying? Part I and II
- Using MAP to Chart a Course to School Improvement
Leaders to Learn From:
- Percentiles & RIT Scores: Why we need to understand both to close achievement gap
- MAP® Analysis Integrated into School Improvement
- Utilizing Data Walls and PLCs to Guide Continuous Improvement Planning
Powered by MAP – Growth and Success Stories:
- Our Dual Language Journey — How we matched assessment and language
- How can accurate data empower students in their own learning?
- The Space between Assessments: Student Practice and Daily Growth
Thrive in Year One:
- Lessons Learned from a Large Urban School District: Postcards from the Edge
- Data and Parents: Connecting the Dots
- Engaging MAP Leaders through a Summit Experience
Deep Dives – Data and Research:
- Navigate Your Way to Success!
- Using a Data Warehouse to Connect to MAP Data
- Explore and Visualize MAP Data with Tableau
Swing by our event site for all the details on this year’s conference, and stay tuned to our blog for more details to come.