We are gearing up for NWEA Fusion 2017, Ft. Lauderdale, which will be another great opportunity for networking, learning directly from peers, and hearing from inspiring keynote speakers. To help attendees effectively plan out their schedule, we have organized the program by audience and presentation themes.
Here’s a quick sneak peek at some of the sessions that will be available. You can see the full schedule here.
- Are All RITs Created Equal? Exploring Student RIT Growth in Context
- Elmira City School District: A Showcase for Closing the Gap!
- Differentiating Instruction in Math and Reading for Every Elementary Student
- Using the MAP Suite as Your GPS on the Path to School Improvement
- Are You Getting the Most Out of MAP Skills?
- Delivering Instruction Through Powerful Curriculum Mapping in Conjunction with MAP Growth Results
- Introduction to MAP Reading Fluency
Make sure to reserve time on Friday to participate in the popular closing keynote, Pardon the Eruption! This is an interactive game show format with the opportunity for you to ask questions and help your team win the big prize.
Hope to see you soon on the beaches of Ft. Lauderdale. If you’re attending, connect with us and other attendees on Facebook and Twitter via #NWEAfusion.