Here at NWEA, we partner with a wide range of instructional content providers to help close the loop between the assessment results you get from MAP and Skills Navigator, and direct next steps that will enhance student learning.
Here are some of our content providers and how they help us improve student learning.
- Triumph Learning. We’re working with Triumph Learning to integrate MAP® assessment results with Waggle, a smart practice learning tool, to create personalized learning paths for every student. Triumph Learning’s mission is simple: to enhance student achievement through a powerful blend of supplemental and customized state solutions. They offer standards based resources and robust teacher support.
- Compass Learning. We partner with Compass Learning to provide a complete solution for your instructional needs. To tie assessment closely to instruction, MAP assessments communicate student performance information directly to the Compass Learning management system. The system, in turn, automatically develops targeted, individualized learning paths to help students master critical content.
- Edgenuity™. We partner with Edgenuity to integrate MAP assessment results with their award-winning online courseware, creating data-driven individualized learning paths for each student. Edgenuity’s rigorous, research-based content features direct instruction videos led by experienced, expert teachers, robust and varied interactive assignments, and frequent assessment to check for understanding.
- Edmentum for Study Island. We integrate MAP assessment results with Study Island® content and instructional materials to create individualized learning paths for each student. Edmentum’s Study Island programs are explicitly designed to help K-12 students master the content specified in state and Common Core standards and improve performance in core skill areas. Study Island’s high impact, high value learning programs provide quality academic support, practice, and real-time assessment data. The immediate feedback and built in remediation, coupled with the actionable data, enables educators to easily monitor student progress and differentiate instruction.
- Achieve3000®. We partner with Achieve3000 to integrate MAP assessment results with the differentiated online instruction found in KidBiz3000®, TeenBiz3000®, and Empower3000® to create informed learning paths for students and recommendations for differentiated instruction for teachers. Achieve3000 solutions deliver engaging, nonfiction content that supports core curriculum, literacy in the content areas, Response to Intervention, English language learners, special education and other instructional models. For more than a decade, Achieve3000 has supported the individuality and potential of every student by reaching them where they are, and helping them reach higher levels of reading and writing proficiency.
- Classworks. We partner with Curriculum Advantage to integrate MAP assessment results with Classworks® content and instructional materials to create individualized learning paths for each student. Classworks is an interactive, online instruction solution. Our combined offering includes K-8 Math, Reading, Language Arts, and Science instruction as well as assessment and productivity tools. Designed to simplify the supplemental instruction process for teachers and students, the program can integrate with your existing solutions. Classworks is broad and deep enough to adopt as an all-inclusive solution or only use the components that are right for you. Classworks is proven effective in transforming classrooms, empowering teachers, captivating students, and driving results.
- Odysseyware®. We work together to integrate MAP assessment results with the customized, flexible K – 12 core, elective, and CTE curriculum and instructional tools that Odysseyware offers online. Designed to meet the needs of 21st century learning environments and students, Odysseyware incorporates rich multimedia, dynamic learning activities, direct instruction videos, virtual laboratories, and multiple embedded instructional supports into its award-winning instructional content.
- NoRedInk. We work together to integrate MAP assessment results with NoRedInk’s popular grammar and writing software, creating personalized content recommendations for each student. NoRedInk generates curriculum based on students’ interests, adapts to their abilities with instant feedback, and provides actionable performance data to teachers, schools, and districts to help them close learning gaps. Editor’s Note: NoRedInk is no longer part of our program.
These partnerships help teachers, students, parents and administrators put MAP assessment data to use in improving student learning. If you’re interested in any of these solutions, please contact our Business Alliance Team.
As always, we’d love to have you share your thoughts on our Facebook page, or send us a message via Twitter (@NWEA).