MAP reports give you a window into every student’s achievement and growth
Armed with Measures of Academic Progress® (MAP®) interim assessment data and our comprehensive reporting suite, you're prepared to meet your students when and where they need you most.
It’s the perfect marriage. NWEA gives you the what and where, it tells you exactly where your students are functioning. You have to develop the how: How are you going to address your data concerns? How are you going to meet your overall school goals? How are you going to focus on your student achievement?
Get access to every child’s learning needs
MAP reports illuminate every student’s learning level and serve as the basis for sound decision-making.
- Establish a student’s precise instructional level
- Identify which areas to focus on for academic growth
- Compare a student’s academic progress and growth with other students in the class, grade, school, or district
- Track academic growth over time and through transitions to rigorous new state standards (including Common Core State Standards)
Take the next step
Growth data at-a-glance:
How timely, efficient, and usable information benefits everyone
How do educators use MAP reports and data?
Use Classroom Reports to streamline teaching strategies and provide differentiated instruction and flexible grouping.
Access School Reports to evaluate student performance relative to growth, proficiency, norms, and to predict success on state-mandated tests.
Use District Reports to determine performance trends by grade and school, and as a data point for decisions around resources and program effectiveness.
Custom reports for deep district insights
MAP Insights Suite
The MAP Insights Suite comprises four premium reports that provide you with powerful, district-wide insights you can use to support growth for all your students. Each report dives deep into your data for a unique look at key aspects of your district’s academic performance—allowing you to tackle learning barriers, identify strengths and opportunities, and gain a greater understanding of how to help your students succeed.
The reports support school improvement work; inform decisions about program planning, professional learning, and curriculum; and help communicate performance to a wide range of audiences.
- MAP Insights report: Discover clear, actionable insight into the academic performance, growth, and achievement of students throughout your district—with clear narrative reporting that facilitates communication to multiple stakeholders
- MAP Growth Insights report: Get a granular view of your student growth by school, achievement level, grade, ethnicity, or gender as compared to national student achievement and growth norms by using powerful NWEA normative data
- MAP Similar Schools Insights report: Go beyond national norms to see how your students are growing compared to similar students in similar schools across the country—a true apples-to-apples comparison
- MAP Instructional Insights report: Obtain robust information about how well your students understand specific instructional topics and objectives—and how their knowledge changes over time