Download individual student data using NTE Admin 2
How to download individual student data
- Launch and log in to the Network Test Environment (NTE) Admin 2 software. Note that Teacher accounts do not have permissions to log into NTE Admin 2.
- From the top menu, click Manage Students > View/Modify Student Profile. The Search Student screen will appear.
- Enter your search criteria in the appropriate fields. You can enter part of a student's name and/or search on more than one field at a time. After you have entered your search criteria, click the Search button.
- Select the student record you wish to download from the list below using the View/Download button.
- The View Student screen will appear. After you have verified that you have the correct student selected, click the Download Student button.
- Once the student's data has been downloaded to your NTE folder, you will receive a confirmation message stating that the student has been successfully added.
Please note: If you have not previously established the location of your NTE folder(s), you will be prompted to do so. Like all actions involving your NTE folder, you must have proper local network permissions to complete this action.