How to install the NWEA Crystal Reports Viewer
Please note: You can install the Crystal Reports Viewer only on computers that have a Windows operating system.
- Log on to the Reports Site.
- Select the Crystal Reports Viewer link from the left-side navigation.
- In the File Download window, click Save.
- In the Save As window, browse to the Desktop, and then click Save.
- After the download is complete, find the CRWRT.zip file on the Desktop.
- Extract the files from the CRWRT.zip file by right-clicking and selecting Extract. The Windows extraction wizard appears. Please note: any software able to open *.zip archives, such as WinZip, may be used for this step. After extraction, you will have a new folder called CRWRT.
- Open the CRWRT folder, and then double-click on the CRWRT subdirectory.
- Find setup.exe and double-click to start the installation. Please note: By default, the program will install to C:\Program Files\Seagate Software\Distributed Reports.
- After the installation is complete, you can open a Crystal Report, which are the reports that you order on the Reports Site.
Please note: you do not need to repeat the Crystal Reports Viewer installation unless you view the reports at a
different computer or the operating system is reinstalled on your computer.