NWEA - Northwest Evaluation Association
How to retrieve End-of-Term Report Orders
If the End-of-Term Report Order you placed is ready for viewing, use the following steps to download the reports from the NWEA Reports Site.
- Visit the NWEA Reports Site.
- Type your user name and password and then click Login.
- On the left, in the Actions area, select Retrieve Reports.
- Find the term for which you ordered reports and click Ready.
- In the File Download window, select Save.
- In the Save As window, find and select a location to save the files and then click Save.
- In the Download Complete window, click Close.
Print (Will print the contents of this page)