How to order End-of-Term Reports
End-of-Term Reports are reports that contain assessment results from district-level and school-level perspectives. Because they take into account the entire testing season, testing must be declared complete prior to ordering. End-of-Term Reports may be ordered no sooner than 24 hours after the District MAP Coordinator has officially declared the testing season (also referred to as the Test Term Window) complete. By default, every End-of-Term Reports order comes with the Data Text File Report, which is a text file containing the raw scores for all students assessed during the Test Term Window.
To order End-of-Term Reports:
- Log on to the NWEA Reports Site with a properly enabled account.
- Click Order Reports from the navigation menu.
- Fill in the report order form by specifying the following:
- Report Order Step One. This step allows you to choose the organization level of the data in the reports. If you choose District Level (the default), then the reports will be large, and will contain all the data in your district, organized in school order within each report. If instead you order these reports for all schools in your district, by clicking the second option, then a separate report package will be produced for each school in your district. Each package will have its own order number, and each will contain the reports you have chosen in the last step, with the same options for all. If you want reports to be produced for one or some schools, but not all, then click the last option in this step. The box containing the list of schools in your district will become active, so you can click and drag through the schools for which you want reports produced. If you want to include non-contiguous schools on the list, hold down the Control button, then click additional school names with your mouse pointer.
- Report Order Step Two. Select the Term you wish to order the report for by clicking on the Radio Button in the appropriate row. If the selected term is prior to the fall term of the previous academic year, only the growth reports will contain data. Any other reports that may be ordered will be blank. If you choose a term within the previous or current academic year, the selected term will be the ending term for growth reports. An exception to this would be the Achievement Status and Growth Target Class Report where the selected term would be the starting term.
- Report Order Step Three. Check the box if you would like Goal RIT Ranges displayed instead of the Goal Range Descriptors ('Hi', 'Av', or 'Lo'). These goal ranges may help in identifying the curriculum areas the student is ready for by cross-referencing the goal RIT range with NWEA’s Learning Continuum documentation.
- Report Order Step Four. If you are ordering reports, you may choose an optional grouping category. Optional grouping can be chosen to superimpose an additional group, with it’s own summary section, on the report. For example, if you choose an optional group of ‘Gender’, then the last grouping before the individual record will be that of the gender of the student. Females will appear as a group before Males. Each group will have a summary section so that the overall performance of Females can be compared to that of Males. Special program grouping is only reflected in the summary reports.
- Report Order Step Five. Check this box if you would like summaries to be displayed despite a student count of less than ten. Be advised that summaries from such small data sets are not reliable and should not be used to make curriculum decisions for the student group.
- Report Order Step Six. If desired, please enter additional email addresses, separated by semicolons, to which notification should be sent of report completion, eg, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com;firstname.lastname@example.org;email@example.com. This entry will not be recorded by NWEA. The next time you order reports, you will need to again enter these additional email addresses. To change the default email addresses, please contact Partner Support at 877-469-3287.
- Report Order Step Seven. After choosing a term, select at least one report from the list below to be included in the report zip. Click and drag your mouse pointer through the reports you want to select. Use the Ctrl key to select noncontiguous reports. If you do not choose a report, the Grade Report by Student Name will be included.