NWEA - Northwest Evaluation Association
How to view and print reports with the NWEA Crystal Reports Viewer
Please note: viewing and printing reports with the NWEA Crystal Reports Viewer requires that the NWEA Crystal Reports Viewer first be installed on your Windows-based computer. In addition, your computer must be able to extract files from the Zip file format; most versions of Windows are able to do this natively, and there are also free Zip extraction utilities available such as WinZip.
- Navigate to the .zip folder that you retrieved from the reports Web site. For example, browse to Rpt_Pkg_BOT2_your_order_number.zip
- Right-click on the file and select Extract.
- Specify an extraction location.
- Find the *.exe named after the report you want to view and double-click; this file has a blue clock icon and has a file type of application with the .exe extension.
- In the window that opens, click Window Styles and select every check box.
- In the Has Zoom Box with Default Level list, select 100%, and then click OK.
- Click Print.
- To print from the screen, follow these steps:
- On the Preview tab, click the + and - to select the report you would like to print.
- Click the printer setup icon, which is the printer with a wrench.
- Except for the Individual Student Progress Report, in the Orientation area, select Landscape, and then click OK.
- Click the printer icon on the toolbar, which is the printer without a wrench, and then click OK.
Print (Will print the contents of this page)