NWEA - Northwest Evaluation Association
How to modify an employee account
District MAP Coordinators and School Administrators have permissions to modify employee accounts using Network Test Environment (NTE) Admin 2.
- Launch and log in to the NTE Admin 2 software.
- From the top menu, click Manage Employees > View/Modify Employee Profile. The Search Employee screen will appear.
- Enter your search criteria in the appropriate fields. You can enter part of a employee's name and/or search on more than one field at a time.
- After you have entered your search criteria, click the Search button.
- Select the employee record you wish to modify from the list below using the View/Edit button.
- The Edit Employee Profile screen will appear. Modify the appropriate employee data. When you have finished making changes to the employee profile, click the Save & Close button. To cancel your changes and reset the employee profile back to what it was before you started making changes, click the Cancel button. Please note: changes will not take effect in TestTaker until you re-download School/District data.
- Once finished, you will be returned to the Search Employee page.
Print (Will print the contents of this page)