How to download Student Data
To download student data into your Network Test Environment (NTE) folder using NTE Admin 2:
- Log in to NTE Admin 2.
- In the row corresponding to the school for which you are downloading data, click on the cell labeled "[Click to define folder location]". If your NTE path is already listed, skip to step 5.
- Type in the folder path to your testing folder and click the Save icon, or click the Folder icon and browse to the folder path location. Repeat this process for each school for which you are downloading data.
- Check the box(es) to the left of the school(s) for which you are downloading student data.
- Check the box under the "Bulk Download / Upload Action" area for Download Student Data.
- Click the "Start" button.
Please note: If you have not previously established the location of your NTE folder(s), you will be prompted to do so. Like all actions involving your NTE folder, you must have proper local network permissions to complete this action.
Please note: A complete NTE folder requires School, Test, and Student data. Student and School data cannot be downloaded until you receive notification that your Class Roster File (CRF) has been enrolled in the NWEA database, but you can download test packages while you wait for your CRF to be processed.
Please note: If your district is giving the MAP for Primary Grades tests, a separate installation of the required audio files will also be necessary.