NWEA - Northwest Evaluation Association
How to submit a Data Repair Request (DRR)
A district MAP Coordinator or School Administrator can submit a Data Repair Request (DRR) through the NWEA Reports Site, and by following these steps:
- Download the appropriate DRR form.
- Complete the form and save it to your local computer or network.
- Log in to the Reports Site. From the left navigation bar, click the Upload Files link. In the Notes field of the Upload Files page, enter the text “Attn: DRR.” Additionally, you can include in this field any pertinent information that is not included in the request form.
- Click the Add Files button. The Add Files browser window appears. Browse to the location where the completed DRR form and any accompanying documentation are saved. Select the document(s) and click the Open button.
- The files are added to the Files box of the Upload Files page.
- Click the Start Upload button.
You will be notified by email when your Data Repair has been processed.
Print (Will print the contents of this page)