The Knowledge Academy
No matter where you are, you can become part of the NWEA Knowledge Academy. These online courses fit busy schedules and allow educators to deepen knowledge about our assessment system.
The NWEA Knowledge Academy is:
- Convenient - Access courses anytime from any Internet-connected computer.
- Efficient - Courses are designed to take about an hour, so they're easy to fit into a busy schedule.
- Effective - Courses are designed to promote application and retention of information.
Cost-effective - Included with your MAP® license
Current Knowledge Academy Courses:
- MAP Basics
Get an overview of the basics of the MAP system and develop a foundation in NWEA assessments.
- What Every Teacher Needs to Know about MAP
Learn how MAP data relates to the classroom. This class prompts teachers to use data from the MAP assessment to inform their instruction.
- Reports Basics for the Teacher
Understand how to access and use the NWEA Reports Site. Teachers will understand how to obtain and use MAP report data.
- MAP For All Seasons
Complement the MAP Administration Training with this entry-level course. Focus on logistical information for MAP team members and prepare for testing.
Learn more about how NWEA can help you differentiate instruction, build flexible learning groups and improve outcomes for every child.
Sign up for an Introductory Workshop.