Build Expertise and Empower Your Whole Team
The information you get from NWEA can profoundly impact how children learn in your district. Our Professional Development services will help you and your team not only get the most out of NWEA data, but turn it into classroom lessons you can use every day to improve student learning. The goals of our workshops and courses are to:
- Share resources and expertise
- Provide support for improving education
- Encourage, listen to and inspire each other
Our Professional Learning Options
- Keeping Learning on Track® (KLT™): A two-year professional development program that builds teacher expertise in embedded formative assessment techniques and creates communities of practice.
- MAP® Foundation Series: A series of trainings that help advance understanding and proficiency with assessment information.
- Knowledge Academy: An online learning environment where educators can access classes when it's convenient, and at their own pace. This service is complimentary with your MAP purchase.
- Coaching Services: NWEA coaches can facilitate powerful data discussions with your district and school leaders. Our experts can work with your team to build stronger data inquiry and application processes that help you to achieve more rigorous and sustainable growth for all students.
- Conferences: Live events where educators gather together and learn from the best resources of all: each other
- Power Of Teaching: Proven, research-based teaching techniques to increase both the quality and the quantity of student learning.
An Integral Component of Our Partnership
When you partner with NWEA, professional development is a critical component. Our MAP Administration course, one of several offerings, is part of the implementation to help ensure that you and your team have a solid foundation in how MAP works and what it will enable you to do.
Talk to a Specialist About Professional Development
Request to be contacted about professional development options
Make sure to select your areas or products of interest