NWEA - Northwest Evaluation Association
NWEA classroom reports offer a host of features to help teachers put the data to use quickly:
- Fast turn-around: Results get to teachers within hours of testing.
- Detailed information: Both growth and proficiency information is included to quickly diagnose student needs and make instructional decisions when they have the greatest impact.
- Multi-layered: Drill down to individual test scores and see the diversity in performance across the classroom for easier differentiation.
- Engage students: Automatically created goal setting worksheets pre-populate with student data and scores. Use them to compare student progress over time, for instance, from fall to fall, fall to spring, or a combination of terms.
Reports give teachers the flexibility to view and use data to suit their needs. Reporting options include:
- Class by RIT: Lets you group students by their overall subject-area RIT score. Teachers can readily identify groups of students for targeted instruction.
- Class by Goal: Displays academic diversity within a goal strand. By clicking on a student name or score-range, a teacher automatically links to the appropriate pages in DesCartes, identifying skills and concepts that student may be ready to learn.
- Class Overview: At-a-glance, teachers can see where students are in each of the three core subject-areas, thereby guiding appropriate instruction for each child.
- Class Report: Presents a closer look at student scores, identifying achievement at the goal strand level. For ease of use, these goal strands align to your state standards. View sample Class Report.
- Achievement Status and Growth Report: Lets you view individual student and class growth over the course of the year. When evaluating the progress of students and effectiveness of programs, this report can be invaluable. View sample Achievement Status and Growth Report.