NWEA - Northwest Evaluation Association
NWEA publishes two types of information to empower educators to use assessment data at the state level:
- Scale Alignment Studies
- NWEA has conducted studies to link the RIT scale to the proficiency levels from many state assessments.
- Using this information with NWEA assessments, member schools can monitor their students' progress toward the proficiency standards for their states.
- Find out more about NWEA State Standards Alignment Study Methods.
- Goal Structures
- NWEA goal structures connect the content from state standards to each reporting area of a state-aligned MAP test.
- Using NWEA Goal Structures, the concepts in Teacher Reports may be directly connected to each state's unique standards as well as the DesCartes continuum of learning.
- Goal Structures are also available for our international partners.
Common Core resources can be accessed here.
|7/5/2012||Idaho Science Goal Structure Chart V2|
|7/26/2010||Idaho Math, Reading, Language Goal Structure Chart V4|